This wedding website should be very modern/chic and incorporate web 2.0 ideas (header,footer)
scweddingguide.com, tnweddingstoday.com etc
Looking to have a wedding website developed for multiple states/cities. Should include home page and one template page.
The website should have all the following features of this website contest winner but a very different look and feel. I'm not looking for the entire website to have cartoons etc.
These are two headers in websites I do like:
The logo needs to be interchangable and simple! This logo can be used or feel free to design something else
The focus is to provide brides/grooms options of different vendors @ a local level.
Accepted File Formats
Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
- Main top navigation to include: Home, Bridal shows, bridal tools, blog, planning. These should be dropdown (suckerfish) tabs.
- Webite to include: Bridal registration, wedding vendors dropdown list, wedding videos, bridal registry, bridal tools, blog.
- Right hand navigation for advertisements
- Colors - I'm open but think Martha Stewart.
- Some cartoons are fine - no Disneyland look to the website.
- difficult navigation