We are a well kept secret, and in support of an overhaul of our marketing and positioning, you can make a significant difference. We are a world leading vendor of customised mobile and case printers and we need a web site to reflect that. Your mission should you choose to accept it is to help put us up where we belong!
Martel Instruments is a successful company supplying high quality mobile and cased printers. Our key uniques are that we offer unstinting quality and are able to provide a level of customisation and a full service design that cannot be matched by anyone in the world. But we are a well kept secret today
We have several potential audiences for our web site. They can be broadly broken down into the following:
a. Manufacturers of equipment in the medical, automotive, and general electronic test equipment as well as manufacturers of systems that require ticketing and receipting soultions
b. Partners and potential partners for our solutions worldwide
We don't want (at this stage) to change the logo but we do want to rework the website to make it tidier, focus in on our key messaging to the audiences above, and where possible and relevant illicit a response from them.
The landing page needs to be uncluttered, with a statement of our key uniques and with a navigation metaphor that is easy to grasp and will lead the audiences to the approrpiate place to find the information they seek. It needs to be striking and stand out as professional but engaging, especially when compared to other vendors of similar solutions such as Able, GeBe, Custom Engineering,
More detail will be added here shortly but please feel free to ask for feedback as the site will be regularly monitored
- Landing Page with a placeholder for a brief statement of Martel's key unique proposition. As an example (which will be shortened and updated) "Martel is a World leading vendor of customised mobile and panel printing solutions offering a full service approach including advice and guidance on design and customisation.
The service is offered to clients looking to buy at lower volumes as well as those with larger requirements
Our objective is always to build a long term relationship with the client based upon consistently meeting and exceeding requirements, thinking of the things you didn’t think of and doing it with unstinting quality"
- Easy navigation for the usual "about us contact us" type pages plus links to "partners" area "products" and "tell us what you want"
- Easy access to pages based on applications of mobile printers (I like the Custom Engineering approach to this)
- eyecatching graphic without overcluttering the site (product photographs can be supplied or taken from the curent site - preference towards products being ised rather than simple product photos)
- Please feel free to let your creative instincts suggest new areas and ways to do this
- A big invitation to "request a test drive"
Overuse of photography
Overcomplex or over technic