How Kyle.m.zeller started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Zeller IP Group, PLLC
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Zeller IP Group is a law firm specializing in intellectual property protection and enforcement. The website should be directed to startup companies and should therefore have "Twitter Bootstrap" AJAX - type feel.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Attorney & Law
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Balanced layout - all site elements have their own place and are consistently placed on all pages
Attention to small details - link colors and headings should be well thought-out
Use of white space - place special emphasis on design and content
Modern design elements - no extreme use of graphics
Intuitive color schemes and high contrasts make sure the legibility of the text and the perception of visual elements are optimal
The website should include the following pages:
(1) A Home Page - interesting picture with brief overview of the firm.
(2) "Our Lawyers" - includes pictures and short bios of each lawyer
(3) "What we do" - lists and explains the services we offer (trademark registration, patent preparation / prosecution, licensing, etc.)
(4) "Contact Us" - Should include a form (or more creative way) to contact the firm
(5) "Blog" - Articles and musings of the lawyers
What to avoid
I'd prefer to stay away from large blocks of text.