Great quality design, very creative, changes were done fast. A very talented designer.
- Canvas Creation
very responsive and great work! followed the brief exactly as needed.
How lexmiraglia started their wordpress theme design journey
Who are you known as?
Blue Dot Seats
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a ticketing/media company for all kinds of sports/entertainment events.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the WordPress theme?
We would like a professional, slick-looking design for the style of our website. We would like to use the color palette of our logo for the majority of the color scheme. We would like to incorporate photography from events that we are partnered with (i.e Barrett Jackson, Phoenix Open, Cirque du Soleil) along with testimonials from those sites.
- Broken down into sections similar to Paciolan's website.
- WhiteBoard Animation spot (video not ready yet, but will eventually have one), About Us, Events (Testimonials) Contact Us
- Images that serve as background to sections
- E.g. Barrett Jackson picture behind BJ Testimonial
- Basically images that make page lively and represent entertainment events (sports, concerts, etc.)
- We will eventually have pages for each of the sections, but for now we would like a template that we can more or less use for all of them
- E.g. a page that is simplistic in design that we could incorporate with either an About page listing prominent company people or a Testimonial page showcasing some of our top events
What to avoid
Without trying to handicap you too much, just make sure the color scheme makes sense with our logo and sticks to the USA Today blue.
Match the blue from our logo (which should also exactly match the USA Today blue dot). Our preferred theme is very similar to the websites previously mentioned, so we are hoping for a similar look with our own color scheme and style. We like the use of event-related pictures that we can also include with taglines or testimonials.
If there are questions you have, especially regarding the difference in the 2 pages (it is understandably confusing what we are asking for the second page), then reach out and we will try to give guidance in any way we can.