Great work! Did a great job of following instrauctions
- Creative shell
I love all their professional designs and work.
Dear Abdoo, you have done an excellent job and you have been very patient with us. We absolutely recommend you & your ideas and we will come back to you with our next project shortly. Thanks again for your ongoing support. All the best and much success for you!!
- Iconic Graphics
Great work and responsiveness.
Very easy to work with. Huge help in designing and getting this idea off the ground. Will definitely use in the future.
How bret.royle started their wordpress theme design journey
Who are you known as?
Feldman & Royle, Attorneys at Law, PLLC
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Criminal defense attorneys in Phoenix, AZ.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the WordPress theme?
We have an existing wordpress theme that we wish to expand upon. It is important to stay within the confimes of the existing template. All inspirational examples below are linked with the understanding that the existing template will need to be used. This is the theme we are working with:
Home Page: http://dev.feldmanroyle.com/
The content will be the content from http://www.feldmanroyle.com. Regarding development we would like:
1) An intro page that begins with an abstract image and switches to a photo of the main partners.
2) One example content page. These pages are used for visitors to obtain info about the charges they are facing. Once completed we will have videos on most of the major content pages explaining the crimes via video presentation. Here's a link to our example page: http://dev.feldmanroyle.com/domestic-violence/
What to avoid
The list of colors (developed from our logo) and the existing wordpress theme are included. Accompanying the logo information is logo text info as well. I really like the use of color and B&W (example: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/45514…78738204/).
We are looking for something conventional. Our office and general feel is more in line with a design firm than a traditional law office. Checking out our pinterest might help get a better feel.
I have uploaded the following:
1. A quick mock up (we want the home page to be clean and probably B&W)
2. Our existing template for content formatting purposes
3. The two photos we would like on the homepage slides (overpass, and attorney photos).
4. Logo and accompanying design specs (.ai file)
6. Other photos of the two attorneys (these can be used on the content page possibly of as you scroll on the main page)
5. Pictures of our office